JMI Brokers places a high priority on the privacy and integrity of the personal information of our
Clients, both present and future and other visitors to the site. The Company strives to ensure the safety and
the Company collects, uses and protects the personal information of the Client. This Policy does not require
you to submit any more information than you have already provided to the company if you are our client,
and in the case of changes to the service by authorized representatives of the company.
The Client's Personal Data
To open a demo or live account, the Company will need certain information (Personal Data) about the
The Personal Data that is collected by the Company may include:
1. information provided on applications and other Company forms, such as name, address, date of
birth, passport data, occupation, national insurance number, medical insurance number, and
personal mobile phone number;
2. financial information such as income, assets, investment experience;
3. documents provided to confirm identity, such as passport, utility bills, and/or bank statements or
company incorporation information;
4. payment documents: money transfer orders, bank statements, bank card copies, etc.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use a Client's Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to confirm the Client's identity;
2. to process trading and non-trading operations;
3. carry out the company's anti-money laundering policy;
4. to inform the Client of Company products or services that may be of interest to the Client;
5. to provide other services that are relevant to the Client's business relationship with the Company;
6. to keep a correct database of the Client’s account data;
7. to analyze statistical data to provide Clients with the most suitable products and services.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor's browser which are read later by the
server when the visitor returns to the site. Cookies store information such as passwords (encrypted),
usernames, shopping cart, certain preferences, etc. allowing visitors to visit sites repeatedly without having
to enter the same information over and over. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of
anyone visiting the site.
The Company may convey the Client's Personal Data to associated or affiliated companies, auditors, agents
(including payment agents), banks or other authorized organizations or persons ("Authorized Persons") for
the sole purpose of processing the Client's trading and non-trading instructions. The Company guarantees
that all Authorized Persons will adhere to the terms of this Policy and take all necessary steps to protect the
Client's Personal Data. The Company may provide Personal Data to third parties who are not the Company's
partners, agents or affiliates only when requested by representatives of legal or administrative authorities.
Use of Information
By registering an account with the Company, you consent to the use of your personal details, and their3
processing: collection, recording, classification, aggregation, storage (updating, changing) extraction, use,
transfer (distribution, provision of access) anonymization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of any
information relating directly or indirectly to you, your trade transactions and payments, in accordance with
Security and Protection
JMI Brokers takes the issue of security very seriously and takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your
confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential
information and using leading data storage technology. When making a payment with a credit/debit card,
you will be transferred to the site of the processing center where you will fill out a form. To prevent the
unauthorized use of your credit/debit card, your card information is transmitted to JMI Brokers in shortened form
and through a secure server.